YOU LIKE TO SHAVE
Follow the 4 STEP RULE
- Prep the skin with a moist hot towel or face cloth.
- Use gel/shave product for lubrication and hydration of beard.
- Shave “along the grain” or in the direction of growth without stretching the skin.
- Use BUMP TARGET (can be applied to the affected area) or BUMP SHIELD (can be applied to cover the entire shaving area) after shaving.
TOP TIPS FOR SHAVING RESULTS!
- For more persistent ingrown hairs and optimal effect, you can alternate the use of BUMP TARGET in the morning after shaving and BUMP SHIELD in the evening.
- If you still suffer from ingrown hairs and bumps, don’t aim for a close shave. Rather replace close shaving razors that are double or triple bladed, with a single blade.
- Exfoliate with a rough face cloth at bedtime, before applying BUMP SHIELD or aftershave, as this helps loosen embedded hair.
- Keep your razor and blades clean and rinse under hot water.